The Dream Cream™ Styling Hair Cream is Milkman Grooming Co.’s answer to having great looking hair. This styling cream will work on both short to long hair styles. You can DEFINE CURLS, give TEXTURE to THIN HAIR or ADDS MOISTURE to dry hair with this one product.
It’s perfect for those hair styles that needs a little bit of styling keeping your hairstyle looking on point.
Like all of the Milkman hair styling products, we add natural conditioners & hair strengthening ingredients so you can look after your hair while you're styling it.
So, who will this product suit? Men that want to achieve a natural hair style either short to long length with a MEDIUM SHINE that has LOW-MEDIUM HOLD. As this product is water soluble it will be easy to wash out so there will be minimal build up.
Why we think that you'll love the Milkman Hair Styling Cream (Dream Cream™):
- This product will do the job (with style)!
- Made 100% in Australia in the Milkman Labs on the Sunny Coast with high quality ingredients
- The scent is amazing with our most popular one Whiskey & Dry with its whiskey barrel, smoke & ginger aroma – so manly!
- Nourishing collagen boosting ingredients
- LOW-MEDIUM HOLD, MEDIUM SHINE
- Suitable for sensitive scalps (always patch test first)
- It conditions the hair over time
- Water based so easily washed out when you are done with the hair style
- Re-style throughout the day if necessary
We recommend this product for:
- Men with short too long hair length that want a medium hold with a medium shine finish.
- Men who want to add a bit of moisture to the hair
- Men who want their thin hair to have texture
- Women with all the above – all are welcome here
- Always start with a smaller amount then add more if needed
- Apply to towel dried hair and specifically to the roots for styling or to the ends if you want moisture
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this product Australian Made?
Absolutely YES. We have made and formulated this product here on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland Australia.
I have thin hair, should I be using this product?
This works well for thin or thinner hair as it provides the ability to style it.
Do I apply this product too wet or dry hair?
This product can be applied to towel dried hair which is slightly damp. It will make it easier to work through the hair.
I have sensitive scalp, can I use this product in my hair?
We would recommend that you patch test all products that you use on your skin before use. Discard use if irritation occurs.
Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerine, Isostearyl Isostearate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax), Oleyl Oleate, Sorbitan Stearate, Potassium Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, VP/VA Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (MCT Oil), Stearyl Stearate, Polyquaternium-11, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Benzoate, Collagen Amino Acids, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit (Kakadu Plum) Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid.
FeesAustralia (Standard) Australia Post Parcel PostFree for orders over $69
Australia (Express)Australia Post Express$9.95 (0-500g) $11.95 (501g-1kg) $15 (1kg-5kg)
Rest of world (Air Express)DHL / EMSFixed Rate of $50 for packages under 3 kg
- Enjoy our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Love it or return it in 30 days for a refund
- Proof of purchase to be provided
- To qualify, return unused or barely used product by marking your package Return to Sender, or ship it back to us at your own cost.
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Paypal, Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards within 30 days of us receiving returned items
The hold on the product is strong enough for what I want, and I love the feeling and smell of it in my hair. It also doesn't feel like it damages my hair and can be easily washed off, so I love its convenience.
I loved the 2-1 bears conditioner and the bears oils so much I figured I would give the Dream Cream a go.
Such a small amount of this product and it actually tamed my crazy hair.
It also gives a little shine and makes it look terrific.
Only just got this product for the first time, and still a bit early to tell how it goes in hair longer term.
Love the fragrance though, and the feel in my hands before apply to my hair