The Clay Pomade is Milkman Grooming Co.’s answer to having great looking hair. This product is perfect for those hair styles that needs a little bit of styling keeping that look natural on point.
Like all of the Milkman hair styling products, we add natural conditioners & hair strengthening ingredients so you can look after your hair while you're styling it.
So, who will this product suit? Men that want to achieve a natural hair style either short or medium length with a MATTE LOOK that has MEDIUM TO STRONG HOLD. As this product is water soluble it will be easy to wash out so there will be minimal build up.
Why we think that you'll love the Milkman Clay Pomade (Clay Pomay):
- This product actually does the job (with style)!
- Made 100% in Australia in the Milkman Labs on the Sunny Coast with high quality ingredients
- The scent is amazing with our most popular one King of Wood – so manly!
- Nourishing collagen boosting ingredients
- MEDIUM TO STRONG HOLD, MATTE FINISH
- Suitable for sensitive scalps (always patch test first)
- It conditions the hair over time
- Water based so easily washed out when you are done with the hair style
- Re-style throughout the day if necessary
We recommend this product for:
- Men with short to medium hair length that want a medium hold with a matte finish.
- Women with short hair styles – all are welcome here
- Always start with a smaller amount then add more if needed
- Apply to towel dried hair and specifically to the roots
- If you want, use a hair drier to get the most of out of your style and some height as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this product Australian Made?
Absolutely YES. We have made and formulated this product here on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland Australia.
I have thin hair, should I be using this product?
This works well for thin or thinner hair as it provides the ability to style it.
Do I apply this product too wet or dry hair?
This product can be applied to towel dried hair which is slightly damp. It will make it easier to work through the hair.
I have sensitive scalp, can I use this product in my hair?
We would recommend that you patch test all products that you use on your skin before use. Discard use if irritation occurs.
Aqua, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Kaolin (White Clay), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Bis-Diglyeryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-11, VP/VA Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ceteareth-20, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Heptyl Undecylenate, Collagen Amino Acids, Glycerin, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit (Kakadu Plum) Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Argania Spinosa Kernel(Argan) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid.
FeesAustralia (Standard) Australia Post Parcel PostFree for orders over $69
Australia (Express)Australia Post Express$9.95 (0-500g) $11.95 (501g-1kg) $15 (1kg-5kg)
Rest of world (Air Express)DHL / EMSFixed Rate of $50 for packages under 3 kg
- Enjoy our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Love it or return it in 30 days for a refund
- Proof of purchase to be provided
- To qualify, return unused or barely used product by marking your package Return to Sender, or ship it back to us at your own cost.
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Paypal, Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards within 30 days of us receiving returned items
Best product line I’ve found yet, literally something for everyone, great quality and price, highly recommended.. My GF loves the scents!
Excellent product, could not recommend it enough
Enough hold as desired and nice scent
The best beard oil I have ever brought. Makes my beard silky smooth and has a great smell. I will never buy another brand of beard oil again. Definitely found my oil for live.
Very simple yet beautiful product. Very effective.
on all order over $69
within 30 days of purchase
to men's health, child welfare & environmental causes. See details here.