Hair Styling Products Trusted by Barbers
Our hair styling range has been formulated by our two in-house scientists, PhD-qualified co-founder Ben De Campo, and Cosmetic Chemist, Georgie Percival from Monash University.
They have then been thoroughly road-tested prior to launch with feedback from our barber industry experts to ensure that these products stand up to the high demands of the barber shop setting.
By keeping the whole product development process in-house Milkman Grooming Co is able to thoughtfully design & thoroughly test every product. The result is a level of quality & refinement that can't be matched by so many brands that simply outsource their product development to a contract manufacturer. You'll feel the love with every Milkman product.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have you covered no matter what hair style you're going for. Here's our range in a nut shell:
- Hair styling powder: for a natural, ultra matte look & high texture.
- Matte Clay Pomade: for a low shine, med-high hold that lasts all day yet washes out easily.
- Styling Cream: for a medium shine and low hold, meant to keep longer hair styles in shape whilst still looking flowy and natural.
- Gel Pomade: For a high hold and high shine. Meant for thick hair and stubborn hair that needs some grip to keep things in shape.
- Oil Pomade: A plant-based oil pomade that has a medium hold and high texture. Sitting between a matte clay and gel pomade, it's a new twist on a traditional recipe that will make you hair look and feel out of this world.
It's hard to know if a hair product will work for you without trying it first. If you have any questions you can ask us in the chat box below or choose based on what you usually order from other brands. If you aren't happy with the results, you can return it for a full refund.
Yes, we use a modern blend of ingredients that will hold your hair all day, but still wash out easily when you're done.
Yes, for thin hair we highly recommend our Hair Styling Powder. It adds, a boost to the volume of your hair which will help hide your scalp if you're getting a bit thin on top.
We've designed all of our pomades and powders so that "less is more". You typically only need a small thumbnail-sized scoop, or a few puffs of powder to do the job. We recommend you warm the pomades through in your hands before applying. Start at the back and work your way forward to ensure good coverage. Then comb, brush or finger-style the follicles to your desired shape.
We have very lightly scented all of our products with subtle, yet mainstream aromas. Here's the summary:
1. Hair Styling Powder: Vanilla Caramel.
2. Matte Clay Pomade: King of Wood cologne.
3. Styling Cream: Whiskey and Dry.
4. Gel Pomade: Freshly Baked, spiced pudding aroma.
5. Oil Based Pomade: French Pear & Vanilla.