Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions, "We" means Hoot Ventures Pty Ltd.
Milkman (TM), Milkman Australia (TM), Milkman Grooming Co (TM), Citrus Supernova (TM), Pole Position (TM), King of Wood (TM), Chai Latte (TM), Furiously Nude (TM), Mo Stick (TM), Razor Rail (TM), Coco-Fresh (TM) & Beard Candy (TM) are trademarks of Hoot Ventures Pty Ltd. Postal Address: PO BOX 250, Drummoyne NSW 1047; Email email@example.com.
We take international orders. All prices are quotes in Australian Dollars but will be converted into your local currency by your credit card provider or Paypal (depending on your payment method).
1. Orders can be placed through our website using the shopping cart.
2. The speed of our service. is very important to us. We process orders on the day of receipt and aim to ship in 1-2 days, although sometimes due to circumstances outside of our control dispatch times may be delayed. You will be notified if any significant delays (over 5 days) are anticipated..
3. You are entitled to order as many or as few items as you require, however bulk orders can save you significant postage costs. To understand how this works, please see the SHIPPING terms below.
4. If we accidentally leave out any item in a consignment delivered to you, we will ship it to you as soon as possible at our cost.
1. All orders must be paid for prior to shipping.
2. We currently accept payment via PayPal and credit card payments processed by Authorize dot net.
1. Australian customers, note that Australia Post charge a fixed rate for shipping depending on weight and we can combine postage to save you a lot of money. We ship by parcel post that typically arrives within a few days to a week. In peak periods Australia Post may be slower than this and you should allow a couple of weeks.
2. International customers, orders up to 500g can be shipped by standard airmail (no tracking) for about $14.10 or $20.10 with tracking. Orders of 500g to 1 kg cost about $29.70 (no tracking) and $35.70 with tracking. Note: that these indicative costs are based on shipping from Australia to the US and may vary from country to country and from time to time.
3. Free shipping for orders over AUD$100. Not valid with any other offer or discount.
1. For Australian domestic customers all orders placed with us are subject to the 10% GST charge.
1. Orders may be cancelled at no charge by contacting us via email or phone within an hour of ordering. As all orders are dispatched promptly by a third party fulfillment house, we cannot guarantee that cancellations occurring after one hour will allow sufficient time for the order to be removed from the system prior to it leaving the warehouse.
2. Orders cannot be cancelled once it has been dispatched and you will be liable for the full amount of the order and shipping charges.
1. Any discrepancies between what you ordered and what we shipped to you must be reported within 5 business days of receiving your order. No returns or exchange for discrepancies will be allowed after 7 days from receipt of your order.
2. It may be necessary for clients to return goods by Australia Post, in which case, reimbursement of return freight costs will be included in refund/credit (only if the error is on our behalf). International returns can also be accepted for being faulty or damaged,. Please provide full tracking details (airway bill or tracking number) so that we can monitor the parcel being sent back.
3. For retail customers, if you are not satisfied any of our products, notify us by email within 30 days of receipt of the goods and we will provide a full refund. If you notify us after 30 days, we will endeavour to take remedial action that will be assessed on a case by case basis.
4. Nothing in our returns policy is intended to contradict your rights or the consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law. To understand the consumer guarantees, please see:
1. Some people can have adverse reactions when exposed to products they have not used before and this cannot be foreseen by us. Although we endeavour to use low irritant formulations, we cannot guarantee that that will be suitable for you. It is a condition of purchase from us that you:
a) read the ingredients for each product you purchase (as listed on our website) and satisfied yourself that, to the best of your knowledge, there
is no medical reason for you to avoid exposure to them; and
b) conduct a patch test of each product before use.
1. Individuals receiving any information contained in this website must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.
2. We make no representations and provide no warranties as to the fitness of our products for purposes other than as expressly directed by us.
3. People can have adverse reactions from exposure to cosmetic products.. We disclaim all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from any personal injury caused by exposure to a cosmetic ingredient which you were aware could cause you harm, via allergy, dermatitis or otherwise.
4. We shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon the information provided on this website.
DISCOUNT CARDS & DISCOUNT CODES
1. Unless expressly indicated by Us, all discount codes and discount cards are applicable only to retail sales on this website and are not applicable to wholesale customers.
2. Unless expressly indicated by Us, discount codes and discount cards can only be used for products available at full price. Products that are already discounted or on special cannot be purchased using these codes or cards unless expressly stated otherwise.
3. Due to limitations on our website coding, cards or gift vouchers with a dollar value can only be used once and any amount not redeemed at the time of first use is forfeited.
1. Although we use internationally recognised cosmetic ingredients at safe levels and conduct initial testing in our lab, it may still be possible that use of a product could result in an adverse event, in particular allergies and sensitivity reactions are not uncommon with cosmetic products. As a condition to participating in our product testing process you agree to:
a) patch test a small amount of product on the inside of your forearm prior to use;
b) read the list of ingredients and make sure there is nothing you know you are allergic to before proceeding;
c) use test products only as directed; and
d) fully indemnify and hold harmless Hoot Ventures Pty Ltd and its directors, employees, agents and affiliates for any harm, loss or damage occurring in respect of the use of product during the product testing process.
Question Mark Beard Oil Competition 2016
- The terms and conditions apply to the Question Mark Beard Oil competition 2016 by Milkman Grooming Co.
- Entrants must satisfy the following to be eligible to enter:
- Enter via our dedicated website page at https://www.milkmanaustralia.com/pages/win Entrants must supply First name, Surname & email address.
- This promotion will run from the time of 8 am AEST on September 21st, 2016 until 10pm AEST January 31st 2017. Judging will commence on 1st of February at midday and the winner announced via email and Facebook posts once the winner is decided and no later than 3 February 2017.
- The total prize is $1,000 Australian dollars in cash to be awarded via a bank cheque issued by Hoot Ventures Pty Ltd, owner of the Milkman Grooming Co brand.
- To be eligible for entry, entrants must (a) be an Australian resident; (b) be aged 14 or older; and (c) have permission to enter the promotion from a parent/legal guardian if aged under 18.
- The promotion is a game of skill. Winner to be selected by Milkman Grooming Co. once all entries are received and submitted we will select a winner based on the cleverness, aptness & ingenuity of the nominated name.
- To enter, entrants must fully satisfy the entry criteria, and entries must be received during the period of the promotion.
- Milkman Grooming Co.’s decision on all aspects of the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Milkman Grooming Co. reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion at any time for any reason.
- The winner will be notified by Milkman Grooming Co. via a personal email and Milkman Grooming Co. may, in its sole discretion, announce the name/s of the winner/s on any of its webpages and social media channels.
- The winner will be announced by each party via email once contact has been made with the winner.
- Unless otherwise advertised by Milkman Grooming Co., any costs associated with prize are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- Milkman Grooming Co.is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as the result of the conduct of the competition.
- If an entrant selected as a winner cannot be contacted, is disqualified from eligibility or cannot accept or fails to claim any prize, then that entrant will forfeit the prize and a new winner may be selected.
- Prizes will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
- Milkman Grooming Co. reserves the right to disqualify any entries and/or remove any entries from its social media channels and other channels in its absolute discretion.
- Milkman Grooming Co. reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the details provided by entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The identification necessary for verification is at Milkman Grooming Co.’ sole discretion. Failure by Milkman Grooming Co. to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Milkman Grooming Co. collects entrants’ personal information, and may disclose such information to third parties (including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and related bodies corporate) in order to conduct, administer and publicise the promotion. If entrants have any concerns or queries about the way their personal information is managed by Milkman Grooming Co., they should contact Milkman Grooming Co. by email firstname.lastname@example.org. or write to Milkman Grooming Co., PO Box 250, Drummoyne NSW 2047
Milkman Grooming Co. Australia Pty Limited (ABN 33 167 615 287), of PO Box 250, Drummoyne NSW 2047.