Hair & Beard Brush (Bamboo & Nylon)
Brush your hair right so you are ready in record time.
What are the deets?
Size: Length 17.5cms
Width at handle: 2cms
Width at bristles: 3.6cms
Depth of wood handle: up to 1.5cms
Length of bristles: 1.7cms
Made from fast growing bamboo, making it eco-friendly and sustainable. If you never thought you'd be able to brush your hair and save the world at the same time, but then you'll love our range of bamboo brushes.
Why Choose Nylon?
Apart from it being Vegan & cruelty free, it is also great to untangle thick hair, easy to clean than boar bristle and finally it cuts down static which means less fly aways.
Direction of use
- Avoid brushing wet hair. Your hair is less likely to break or be damaged if you brush it when dry or slightly damp after a shower.
- To keep things in shape all day, use a quality hair styling products as you are brushing.
- Start slowly with gentle strokes to avoid damaging the follicles.
- Occasionally wash your brush in soapy water to remove any built-up hair & debris. Dry brush thoroughly after washing by shaking out water and leaving it in well ventilated position.
- Congrats! Follow these steps and your hair is going to look sharp as a tac so you have #moretimeformishchief
We know it's a risk to buy a fragrance you haven't tried yet. If you aren't satisfied you can return your bottle (minus a few tester sprays) within 30 days for a refund.
within 30 days of purchase
to men's health, child welfare & environmental causes. See details here.