Hair Brush (Bamboo & Nylon)
Brush your hair right so you are ready in record time.
What are the deets?
Size: Length 17.5cms
Width at handle: 2cms
Width at bristles: 3.6cms
Depth of wood handle: up to 1.5cms
Length of bristles: 1.7cms
Made from fast growing bamboo, making it eco-friendly and sustainable.
Why Choose Nylon?
Apart from it being Vegan & cruelty free, it is also great to untangle thick hair, easy to clean than boar bristle and finally it cuts down static which means less fly aways.
Direction of use
- Avoid brushing wet hair. Your hair is less likely to break or be damaged if you brush it when dry or slightly damp after a shower.
- To keep things in shape all day, use a quality hair styling products as you are brushing.
- Start slowly with gentle strokes to avoid damaging the follicles.
- Occasionally wash your brush in soapy water to remove any built-up hair & debris. Dry brush thoroughly after washing by shaking out water and leaving it in well ventilated position.
- Congrats! Follow these steps and your hair is going to look sharp as a tac so you have #moretimeformishchief
FeesAustralia (Standard) Australia Post Parcel PostFree for orders over $69
Australia (Express)Australia Post Express$9.95 (0-500g) $11.95 (501g-1kg) $15 (1kg-5kg)
Rest of world (Air Express)DHL / EMSFixed Rate of $50 for packages under 3 kg
- Enjoy our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Love it or return it in 30 days for a refund
- Proof of purchase to be provided
- To qualify, return unused or barely used product by marking your package Return to Sender, or ship it back to us at your own cost.
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Paypal, Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards within 30 days of us receiving returned items